Why A Flat Roof?
If well maintained, Vancouver’s flat roofing can last longer than most pitched roofs. In fact they can last up to 25 years. With our quality installation and products, it is a shock that our prices aren’t through the roof!
Save the hassle—All of our Roof Systems can be purchased with a warranty that covers anywhere from 10-20 years!
Types of Flat Roofs
Vancouver’s flat roofing can be done in five different ways, each unique to your needs:
• 2 Ply SBS Torch On Roofing- The mixture of synthetic rubberized polymers with asphalt makes torch on roofing very flexible. Torch on roofing is generally considered the best option for flat roofing.
• Hot Tar and Gravel Roofing- Hot tar and gravel roofs are not only the least expensive to have installed, but they are also the most common. These flat roofs are made up of layers of hot tar and then topped with gravel. While durable, they are also very heavy.
• EPDM Roofing (ethylene propylene diene monomer) - EPDM roofs act as a water repellant cover. They are made up of a synthetic rubber and are installed in large sheets. This type of roofing is very durable and UV proof.
• PVC Roofing- PVC roofs are composed of a soft material and can be applied in three different ways: mechanically, fully adhered, and ballasted.
• TPO Roofing- TPO roofing is classified as “Cool Roofing” because it’s white colouring leaves the roof’s surface consistently cool. TPO is cheaper than PVC and has also been on the market for a longer period of time.
Please contact one of our Affiliated Roofing specialists. We’d be happy to provide you with an estimate on your flat roof.